Monday Nov 08, 2010 - Day 13

Doctor, doctor, give me the news...

I was bummed that I couldn't attend class today, because a lot happens in one class, but the only time my doctor could see me was in the morning. A classmate, however was kind enough to give me a rundown of what was done. A significant amount of time was spent in the beginning of class talking about the GAUGE event that we all had to attend last Thursday. I, myself, thought it was a really interesting presentation. Ismael Obregon, the speaker, gave me a lot to think about and really opened my eyes to the career possibilities I have, graduating with a BA in Graphic Design. For a full recap of the event click here.

The rest of the class was spent talking about the different kinds of creative briefs and going over an old assignment where we had to choose a phrase and find 10 images that would change the meaning of that phrase.

I've been carrying that assignment in my binder for at least a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment